I am so excited to announce that Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease is now available in a new softcover edition. Cooking healthy, family-style meals at home is now more important than ever, and this comprehensive book makes an essential addition to your cookbook collection.
The book features full menu plans, shopping lists, and over 130 delicious, quick-and-easy vegan recipes, each complete with nutritional analysis.
Enhanced by over 200 full-color photographs, each recipe is ranked with an Ease-Factor to make it easy to choose dishes that fit into any menu plan.
Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease includes all you need to know to cook cost-saving, healthy, and delicious plant-based meals at home for you and your family. Many recipes in this book have companion videos. You can find the videos here.
“Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease is a fantastic resource for anyone who wants to eat delicious food and get healthy without putting too much time or money into it and let s be honest, is there anyone out there who doesn’t want this? If you think that nutrition, taste-factor, and ease can’t all come in one package when it comes to food, this book will cause you to think again. Laura Theodore has put together a collection of helpful tips and tasty recipes that make plant-based eating easier than ever. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to read and use this great book!” — Neal Barnard, MD, FACC, President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease features scrumptious, vegan recipes that can be prepared using pantry ingredients combined with produce found at any supermarket! Recipes include:
Laura created this ultimate cookbook and guide to show how anyone can easily and economically create and cook at home, serving delectable, vegan, plant-based meals to be enjoyed by any foodie, whether omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan, offering every home cook an easy, fresh approach to compassionate, mindful, and healthy eating.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAURA THEODORE’S VEGAN-EASE:
- Over 200 large, full-color photographs of recipes
- Comprehensive nutritional information for each recipe, compiled by registered dietitian, Mitali Shah-Bixby, MS, RD, CSSD, LDN
- Expert nutritional guidance from Julieanna Hever, MS, RD, CP
- Basic shopping lists to help cut costs and time at the grocery store
- Helpful cooking and lifestyle tips throughout the book
- Ease-Factor ranking for each recipe helps you plan your meals to fit your schedule
- Colorful, well laid-out presentation and comprehensive index
- Many recipes with five ingredients or less
- Full chapter devoted to stress-free holiday recipes
- Twelve full menu plans for any occasion, featuring recipes from the book
- Recipes range from lighter fare to hearty and satisfying
- Two chapters devoted to healthy, easy-to-prepare desserts and sweet treats
- Foreword by Mainstreet Vegan author, Victoria Moran
This is one of my favorite books and you can now purchase a signed copy, for our sale price of only $19.99!
READ over 50 FIVE-STAR reviews HERE.